Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rosary Beads Foot and Ankle Tattoo Design

Rosary Beads Tattoos
Rosary Beads Foot and Ankle Tattoo Design
Rosary Beads Foot and Ankle Tattoo Design
Rosary Beads and Cross Tattos on Foot and Ankle Tattoo Design

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Death could come at any time, Angelina Jolie says. The tattoo is a strong reminder to live fully in the moment and never have regrets. (About her first tattoo of the Japanese Kanji for Death) I didn't get the tattoo for the dark reason everyone thinks.


Usually all my tattoos came at good times. A tattoo is something permanent when you've made a self-discovery, or something you've come to a conclusion about. - Angelina Jolie - 2003

 Jolie says her tiger tattoo is a favorite of her kids.  They talk to it all the time.  They like to say hi to it and paint it with fingerpaints.  Its like a little friend.  - Angelina Jolie


It's Aslan, the lion from The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. Its a symbol of my hellish childhood. I struggled through my oppressive teenage years and when I turned 18 I escaped. Like Aslan I was finally free.? - Christina Ricci

No comments:

Post a Comment