Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heart with Wings Chest Piece Tattoo Design

Cool Chest piece tattoo design
Heart with Wings Chest Piece Tattoo Design
Heart with Wings Chest Piece Tattoo Design

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours. ----Sanjay Dutt


Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour. And I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet. -"Vanilla Sky"

 Not one great country can be named, from the polar regions in the north to New Zealand in the south, in which the aborigines do not tattoo themselves. ----– Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 1871


I think I have enough tattoos for now. If I get any others, I'll probably do my kids initials. ---- Niki Taylor


You think it, I ink it. ~Saying of tattooists

 Tattoos aren't meant for everybody and they're too goddamn good for some people.
~Lyle Tuttle, tattoo artist, author, and lecturer.


We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe; the record may seem superficial, but it is indelible.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1841-1935)

No comments:

Post a Comment