Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cross Tattoo Design on back of Shoulder

Cool Cross tattoos - Religious Tattoos
Cross Tattoo Design on back of Shoulder
Cross Tattoo Design on back of Shoulder

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Don’t go where the math may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail


Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bullseye. -- Jeremy Grey (Vince Vaughn)


It will be an honour to represent my country and get all the kit, stay in the Olympic village, and, when I'm old enough, get a tattoo with the Olympic rings. ----Tom Daley

But to become a freak one needs a strong character and unusual determination. ----George Burchett


My tattoo is a phoenix. I got the first when I was 16. I hid it for years. ----Ashley Scott


Think before you ink! ~Author Unknown

 You think it, I ink it.
~Saying of tattooists


Tattoo. What a loaded word it is, rife with associations to goons, goofs, bikers, tribal warriors, carnival artists, drunken sailors and floozies.
~Jon Anderson, "Epidermal Dalis," Chicago Tribune, 6 October 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment