Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hand Tattoo Design of Five Aces

Cool Hand Tattoos
Hand Tattoo Design of Five Aces
Five Aces Hand Tattoo Design
Hand Tattoo Design of Five Aces

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful. Pamela Anderson


My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist.  Johnny Depp

 "Every time I get a tattoo, it?s a little fuck-you to anyone who tells me not to. It?s weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels. If I?m depressed, it?s nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down to my ribs. It hurt, but it felt good?like twisting a loose tooth. I?m not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I?ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco." ~ Megan Fox


I think I have enough tattoos for now. If I get any others, I'll probably do my kids initials. Niki Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment