Thursday, May 6, 2010

Honey Bee Flower Tattoo Abdomen tattoo Design

Honey Bee Flower Tattoo Abdomen tattoo DesignHoney Bee Flower Tattoo Abdomen tattoo Design



Flower Tattoo Ideas for Girl Feet

Rose Flower Tattoo on Sexy Girls Side Body

Japanese Flower Tattoo Design on Abdomen

Lower Back Flower tattoo Design for Girls

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Not one great country can be named, from the polar regions in the north to New Zealand in the south, in which the aborigines do not tattoo themselves. ----– Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 1871


I think I have enough tattoos for now. If I get any others, I'll probably do my kids initials. ---- Niki Taylor


You think it, I ink it. ~Saying of tattooists


Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ~Jack London


Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful. ----Pamela Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment