Sunday, May 9, 2010

Female Back Body Tribal Tattoo with Butterfly Tattoo

Female Back Body Tribal Tattoo with Butterfly TattooFemale Back Body Tribal Tattoo with Butterfly Tattoo



Tribal Design Flower Tattoo on Sexy Girl Back

Cherry Blossom Tattoo Design Female Back Body

Tribal Tattoo Design For male Back

Butterfly Tattoo and Flower Tattoo for Female Back Tattoo

Full back Body Sexy Girl Tattoo

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Thorns and stings And those such things Just make stronger Our angel wings.


A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue. ----William F. DeVault


Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.

 I'm planning my most ambitious tattoo yet. You can never have enough tats. ----Amy
Winehouse


I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger!” ---- Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment