Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Red Rose Flower Tattoo Design

Red Rose Flower Tattoo DesignRed Rose Flower Tattoo Design



Flower Tattoo Design Female Side Body

Flower Skull Tattoo Design on Male Arm

Flower and Butterfly Tattoo for Girls

Female Feet Tattoo - Butterfly Flower Tattoo

Tattoo Ideas For Girls Blossom

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Beauty is skin deep. A tattoo goes all the way to the bone.
~Vince Hemingson


Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious.
~Jennifer Aniston

 Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
~Pamela Anderson


I think I have enough tattoos for now. If I get any others, I'll probably do my kids initials.
~Niki Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment