Thursday, May 6, 2010

Future Tattoo

Future TattooFuture Tattoo



Angels Wing tattoo Design on Back Body

Chinese Full Back Tattoo Design

Celtic Tattoo Art Design Male Back

Hot Men Back Tattoo - Tribal Tattoo Design

Samurai Warrior Tattoo Design on Male Back

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
~Pamela Anderson


I think I have enough tattoos for now. If I get any others, I'll probably do my kids initials.
~Niki Taylor


I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk...
~Anna Nicole Smith


The universality of tattooing is a curious subject for speculation.
~Captain James Cook - 1779

No comments:

Post a Comment