Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy Tattoo

Crazy TattooCrazy Tattoo

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: The perfect tattoo... the one I believe we are all struggling toward... is the one that turned the jackass into a zebra. ~Cliff Raven


Dragon Tattoo on Sexy Girl Back Body

Jesus Tattoo Design on Back

Beautiful Butterfly Tattoo For Girls - Back Tattoo Design

Cool Tribal Tattoos on Back and Arms For Men

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

In Galatians 6:17, Saint Paul says, "From this time onward let no one trouble me; for, as for me, I bear, branded on my body, the scars of Jesus as my Master."


The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos.
~Author Unknown


The tattoo attracts and also repels precisely because it is different.
~Margo DeMello, Bodies of Inscription: A Cultural History of the Modern Tattoo Community, 2000


A tattoo is a true poetic creation, and is always more than meets the eye. As a tattoo is grounded on living skin, so its essence emotes a poignancy unique to the mortal human condition.
~V. Vale and Andrea Juno, Modern Primitives

No comments:

Post a Comment