Monday, May 3, 2010

Cool Arm Tattoo Design




Male Tattoo Ideas for Arms

Arm Tattoo Ideas For Girls - Female Arm Tattoo Designs

Tribal Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design

Flower Skull Tattoo Design on Male Arm

Cross Tattoo Design on Male Arm

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself." ----Alan Alda


My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist. -- Johnny Depp


I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours. ----Sanjay Dutt


Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour. And I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet. -"Vanilla Sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment