Sunday, May 9, 2010

Armband Tribal Tattoo Design for Male

Armband Tribal Tattoo Design for MaleArmband Tribal Tattoo Design for Male



Dragon Tattoo Design For Men

Colourfull Bird Tattoo Design on Hand

Sexy Lady with Full Arm Sleeves Tattoo

King Kobra Snake Tattoo Sleeves Design

Dragon Arm Sleeve Tattoo Design

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
Sanjay Dutt


I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk... Anna Nicole Smith


I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future. -- Comedian Richard Jeni


Vince Vaughn in the film The Wedding Crashers - "Tattoo on the lower back. Might as well be a bulls-eye."

No comments:

Post a Comment