Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sexy Pinup Girl Tattoo Design

Sexy Pinup Girl Tattoo DesignSexy Pinup Girl Tattoo Design



Tribal Tattoo Design on Female Arms and Buttocks

Cool Dragon Tattoo Design on Sexy Female

Chest Tattoo Design on Sexy Female

Sun Tattoo Design For Sexy Lower Back of Female

Sexy Girls Tattoo Design on Thighs

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Britney Spears in 2000 said this about her supposedly "fake" lower back tattoo, ?if I was to get a fairy on my back, that would be like she?s watching my back.?


I did what I could to move the muscles in my back so the tattoo could sort of stretch out. I always wished I had more muscles that could crinkle up.
Ralph Fiennes For the film, Red Dragon (2002) as Francis Dolarhyde

 I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
Sanjay Dutt


I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk... Anna Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment